Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Raimi Spiderman 4 News




You heard it here first, hot on the tails of an interview Raimi did with Empire Magazine for their May issue where he discusses some things about the workings of Spiderman 3 and 4, where he was quoted as saying,

“They really gave me a tremendous amount of control on the first two films, actually. But then there were different opinions on the third film and I didn’t really have creative control, so to speak.”

and,
“The best way for me to move forward on films, I realize…and this was a lesson I had to learn for myself…is that I’ve gotta be the singular voice that makes the creative choices on the film.”

Quickly following that news, we get this update from the man himself Sam Raimi via Twitter,

samraimi - Wondering if I'll direct Spiderman 4.
about 2 hours ago from web

I quickly sent him a reply saying I really wish he would...but at least we know for certain now, he is thinking about whether or not he should...It could be a sad day for the Spiderman franchise in my opinion.
Posted by SX0T at 3:28 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>