Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are Super-Update

So I have posted a bunch of info and photos about the upcoming Spike Jonze film Where The Wild Things Are based on the book by Maurice Sendak. A few days ago we were treated to a new poster for the film and a bunch of new photos. For this post, I have simply collected a bunch of the photos floating around - old and new, and the new poster for the film. Consider this a super-update on whatever stuff I have surrounding the film at this point.
















I'm a pretty big Spike Jonze fan, and I've been drooling over these photos for quite some time now. I think he managed to really capture the look and feel of the book. I am wondering how he is going to turn such a simple story and a small book into a 90 or so minute film, but if anyone can do it, and proving from these images, he is trying real hard, I think Spike can.
Posted by SX0T at 4:53 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>