Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian

There is a new Prince Caspian trailer online. It certainly has a darker feel than the previous one. I have high hopes for this movie. I think that the first trailer that was released showed great potential and I really enjoyed the first film. Especially Aslan, the lion. I think it was one of the greatest CG accomplishments in cinema so far. The trailer can be seen in Full HD on myspace. Lets hope the film does well, because I have heard rumors floating around that Disney is only going to make this a trilogy and end things with Dawn Treader, the next in the series. Maybe if Prince Caspian and Dawn Treader do well enough they will reconsider. Prince Caspian hits theaters May 16th

Posted by SX0T at 8:47 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>