Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twilight? Vampires? Sounds good to me.


I've been hearing alot lately about this book called Twilight being adapted for the screen. At first I was hearing it would be the "new Harry Potter" and I thought. Now that's just crazy, Harry Potter was the biggest reading sensation to hit kids over the head since Goosebumps. Anyway, according to a few news sites (Collider) Summit Entertainment is shipping out prints of a Twilight teaser trailer with Speed Racer which opens in theaters on May 9th. It will not actually be attached to prints of the film so it's only suggested theater owners run the teaser with the film. Either way, there's a very good chance you'll be seeing it in theaters or online on or around Friday, May 9th.

The film opens on December 12th and is directed by Catherine Hardwicke.

I found a brief description of the film over at /film

Twilight tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together… even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. Their unorthodox romance puts her in physical danger when Edward’s nemesis comes to town and sets his sights on Bella.

I have no idea how this will be, and I haven't read the book either. Although I'm tempted to pick it up. I am really interested to see this trailer, and hopefully that will be the case next weekend when Speed Racer hits the theater.
Posted by SX0T at 5:30 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>