Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jim Carrey in I Love You Philip Morris


/film has posted one of the early images of Jim Carrey in his upcoming film I Love You Philip Morris. The film is from the writers of Bad Santa, based on the novel by Steve McVicker which is actually based on a true life story. Carrey plays Russell, a criminal who falls in love with his cell mate, Phillip Morris (Ewan McGregor). After Morris’ release from prison, Russell attempts a variety of bizarre prison escapes in hopes of reuniting with the love of his life. The movie was apparently pitched as “Catch Me if You Can meets Brokeback Mountain”.

I hope that it turns out to be as funny as it sounds like it could be with Carrey and McGregor playing gay men who fall in love. I haven't read the book, so I do not know what to anticipate, but I have been eagerly awaiting Jim Carrey's return to awesomeness.
Posted by SX0T at 12:39 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>