Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hellboy III !?!?!

Del Toro has recently spoken up about a possible Hellboy III. He said in an interview with scifi.com, "If there was ever a third one, I would really make sure that we at least sign a contract that there is no more," del Toro said in an interview at New York Comic Con last week. "No prequels and no sequels: nothing. If that happens, then there is a third one we have planned, and the seeds are planted in this film." .

It's nice to hear that he will only do a trilogy. Sometimes these film things get way out of hand and they should quit when it's time. He also said, about the possible plot,

"The idea for me is to bring back the Nazis characters, but bring them back in a way they would operate now," del Toro said. "Meaning, what public face would the Nazis have in 2009/2010? How rich would they be? How in charge could they be? It's not this group of freakies that hide in the sewers, but people that are incredibly rich." . Sounds like a great idea to me.
Posted by SX0T at 8:19 AM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>