Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rob Zombies next something


I recently came across of new news to me. It hadn't been on my radar previous to this. As a fan of Rob Zombie's movies (mostly - House of 1000 Corpses was O.K., Devil's Rejects was one of the best horror movies of recent years, and Halloween was fresh, but not fresh enough), I am excited to announce that he has something new in the works. There isn't much word on what this project is other than it is a film being released in August of 2009 by Dimension. As far as we can tell it is titled "Tyrannosaurus Rex". Zombie recently added a new photo/banner to the myspace page for this film. It certainly is interesting and I am excited to follow what this will eventually turn out to be. My guess - Bikers, Fast Cars, Booze, Strippers, Motorcycles, Chains, Fire, Explosions. But we will have to wait and see.
Posted by SX0T at 3:46 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>