Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jackman talks about Wolverine again


Jackman recently spoke with MTV Movies about his role as Wolverine in the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine film. He had this to say,

It feels different,” Hugh Jackman told us recently about “X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” which he’s currently shooting with eyes towards a May 2009 release. “But I don’t think its going be night and day.” followed by “Tonally, I would put it more in the ‘Batman Begins’ sort of realm,” he said, distancing the flick from past “X-Men” movies. “That’s sort of where we’re headed.”

Sounds great. But if this is the case, what is with all the new X-Men characters being introduced and why does it feel like it is going to be an episode of the animated cartoon? I'll hold my comments aside as I'm sure it will rock, but I do have some concerns.
Posted by SX0T at 1:20 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>