Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just to excite you a bit more



Early reports are the Iron Man is FANTASTIC. It was shown over the weekend at Tribeca Film Festival and according to Erik Davis over at cinematical.com,


"Took some time off from the Tribeca Film Fest tonight to catch an early screening of Iron Man with Mr. Weinberg. What's there to say about Iron Man? How does one put it into words so shortly after enjoying THAT kind of moviegoing experience? We have two Iron Man reviews coming up later next week, so I'll be brief with this tease: Mark my words (and I'm sure Scott W. would agree), Iron Man will change the way you look at these comic book films going forward. Ridiculously Bad Ass. And that be it for now."


Now that sounds like something I can look forward to. I can't wait.
Posted by SX0T at 5:23 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>