Friday, April 25, 2008

Jimmy Fallon replacing Conan!!



Lots of news organizations are reporting that Jimmy Fallon is lined up to take over Conan O'Brien, "Late Night" when Conan moves to "The Tonight Show" replacing Jay Leno in 2009. This to me is pretty awesome news. Jimmy Fallon's film career has been nothing short of worthless, but I do believe that in the past recent years of SNL he was one of the better cast members. His "Best Of" DVD is actually really good and blows me away every time I watch it. I think that he has the right amount of craziness to himself that he could take Conan's place. And it's not like we lose Conan! Win-Win situation in my eyes as I'm not the biggest fan of Leno to begin with. I'm excited to follow this through and see if it all becomes true when NBC makes an official announcement which according to insiders should be coming soon.
Posted by SX0T at 7:34 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>