Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cameo for Magento film = Derek 8-Track will be excited

George Roush over at Latino Review broke out with some extremely exclusive news yesterday. While touring the creature effects shop for Hellboy II: The Golden Army he spotted a photo of a familiar X-Men character. Beast. He says he saw the photo lying on a table and it was a photo of a younger looking beast jumping through the air. He mentions that it was not a drawing, but a photo (although sidenotes that it is possible it was a CG image). He has some updates currently on the page saying that the image of Beast had a tail which lead many people to believe it may have been Nightcrawler. Roush says he has confirmed with the people he spoke to that it was Beast, so unless they are confused...we may have some new info on our hands.

"What's this?"

"This is young Beast from the prequel they're gonna be doing. Magneto."


That is the exact exchange of dialog that happened with Roush during his visit. We can only presume that they knew what they were talking about. Exciting!

[EDIT]
Derek 8-Track here, when I first read this on Superherohype I about had to change my shorts! I'm still a little skeptical on this one due to the guy saying Beast had a tail. Of alllll the Beast action figures I have not one of them has him with a tail, nor is this ever seen in the comics. I'm hoping the both of them weren't mistaken, because I'd LOVE to see Beast on the big screen again (so long as he doesn't have a tail). not that I wouldn't love to see Nightcrawler again( if that's who they were mistaking Beast for). It's just that my love for beast is Uncanny.
Posted by SX0T at 1:11 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>