Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chun Li Photo From Upcoming Street Fighter Movie

ComingSoon.net has received a hi-res version of the new photo of Kristin Kruek ("Smallville") as Chun Li in 20th Century Fox's Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.
Anyone who knows me knows that in my youth, If I was ever to play video games, there were only 2 types of video games that I play. I would play "verses" and "side-scrolls." Today, if I play, I only play Guitar Hero or Rock Band. While I was growing up, I spent all my time watching movies rather than wasting my brain away on video games. Movies are a much better way to waste the brain away. So you can imagine the excitement I have in seeing one of the few video games I actually played being turned into a movie again. Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li comes to theaters on February 27, 2009. Directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak, the Street Fighter video game adaptation also stars Michael Clarke Duncan, Neal McDonough, Taboo, Chris Klein, Moon Bloodgood, Edmund Chen, Cheng Pei Pei, Josie Ho and Robin Shou.
Posted by Derek Clem at 2:38 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>