Monday, May 5, 2008

TWO-FACE IMAGE!!!


There is an image floating around courtesy of Comic Book Resources of Two-Face (Harvey Dent) that may or may not be real or may also be concept art. I will not post it here in fear of being lynched for spoiling the fun. I WILL however link to the place you can go to see it. Let me tell you. It is GROSS! Judging from what Aaron Eckhart had to say about the Two-Face look, this seems like it could be a fairly accurate depiction of what he means. Click if you dare.

Wow.

[EDIT] Warner Bros. shut the link and image down which means there is a good chance it was real. If anyone really wants to see it and can't find it (trust me it's still out there) email me and I'll hook you up. I saved a found copy after it went down.
Posted by SX0T at 4:36 PM |  

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>