Monday, June 2, 2008

Frank Miller Makes a Promise


Recently Frank Miller, on his blog, assured everyone that The Spirit was not Sin City, he said,

"It only resembles Sin City in that I am its director, and, well, yes, I have my ways and my proclivities .... No, Sin City, that one's my own baby, folks, and it looks the way it does for its own reasons. The Spirit is, and will always be, Eisner's Spirit .... To drive the point home, The Spirit , despite any accidental impression left by that kickass teaser-trailer, is a full-color movie. Sin City - and I hope to make of it a movie trilogy all its own, come Hell and high water - is, visually, a playhouse for black and white."


I was kinda disappointed with the first trailer for The Spirit, as I also thought it just looked like another Sin City, but if Frank Miller says so, I'll believe him. For now.
Posted by SX0T at 11:13 AM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>