Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekly Movie List 6/8 - 6/14

These are the movies I watched for the week of 6/8 - 6/14. A couple more weird ones and some repeat viewings as usual.

Le Divorce
Superbad
Slings and Arrows Season 1 (3 Disks)
Gus Van Sant's Last Days
Notes on a Scandal
Slings and Arrows Season2 (3 Disks)
The Singing Detective
The Happening
Strange Wilderness
Anything Else
The Incredible Hulk
The Good German
Kung Fu Panda
The Legend of King Arthur BBC Documentary
China's Lost Girls

Derek 8-Track here with my weekly movie list. I got some great deals on Schwarzenegger DVDs at my local pawn shop!!!

Stay Tuned
Eraser
La Femme infidele
The Holiday
The Terminator
Persona
The Great Debaters
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
La Jetee
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
(I found myself moved by Arnold's acting in this film)
The Incredible Hulk
The Happening (lame, the only part that's cool is that the movie is about creating theories and then you too start to create theories of your own... as to why the movie sucked so much.)
The Bodyguard (What? I was in a hotel with limited movie channels)


Posted by SX0T at 10:06 AM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>