Monday, June 9, 2008

New Weekly Movie List 6/1-6/7

Here is my new film list (films I watched over the course of last week - dates listed above). I've been watching alot of really weird films lately. Definitely not the stuff I usually watch.

The Lookout
Over Her Dead Body
In The Realms of the Unreal
Water Horse
Greece
Sea Monsters
Mean Creek
Flags of Our Fathers
Eurotrip
Gerry

Derek 8-Track here with my weekly movie list. sorry this is coming to you all so late. I apologize for the musicals, I was still in that film class during this week.

Rear Window
Paris, je t'aime
West Side Story
Day Watch
(Night Watch is better)
Koyaanisqatsi
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
Moonstruck
The Graduate
Rumor Has It...
Epic Movie
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Willow
Dirty Work
Posted by SX0T at 8:04 AM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>