Monday, June 30, 2008

Seven Hellboy 2 Clips


ShockTillYouDrop has seven clips to show us from Hellboy II: The Golden Army. The majority of the clips are extensions of pieces we've seen in the different trailers that have come out. after watching the clips my only complaints are 1.) I'm not sure how I feel about the score yet and 2.) I already reeeeally miss David Hyde Pierce doing the voice for Abe Sapien. Doug Jones does a fine job mimicking Pierce, but that's just what it sounds like... mimicking. The clips don't give to much information on creature visuals, which is kind of sad considering that's pretty much the main reason I want to see the film. The creature effects are why I finally, after many viewings, fell in love with the first film. I guess holding back on that information will only make it more exciting when I finally get to see it on the big screen.

The clips can be found here.

[EDIT]

SX0T - The first review has showed up online, now because it is an early one, no need to worry about spoilers or anything - although if you are EXTRA careful about these things you might not want to read. Here's a quote though to give you a taste

I stumbled out of Hellboy II: The Golden Army feeling as if my imagination had eaten too much. In terms of sheer spectacle and visual invention, Hellboy II is an absolute knockout, frames stuffed with bizarre creatures and mystic runes and arcane weaponry and wondrous design.

Read the rest of the early review over at cinematical.
Posted by Derek Clem at 10:16 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>