Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weekly Movie List 5/25 - 5/31


One of the things that I thought would be kind of fun to do here at Rewind and Adjust is to post a Weekly List of movies that I have watched throughout the course of the week. I will start keeping track every Sunday and go until the following Saturday and the new list will begin again on Sunday. This first list is a little slow, (hopefully I will start posting them on the end of the day Saturday, or on Sunday. Maybe Derek 8-Track will begin to follow suit. I think it will be fun just to give whoever is reading this a bit of insight as to how many and which movies I am watching over the course of the week. Without further ado, here is the first list 5/25 - 5/31

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny
Saving Silverman (commentary track)
Saving Silverman
King Arthur Documentary
Apocalypto (commentary track)
Apocalypto
Lady Vengeance
Stardust
The Brothers Solomon


(Every movie except the new Indy and Lady Vengeance are movies I had previously seen)

10 movies in one week. Not to shabby.

[ADD]

Derek 8-Track here,
good idea!
Here is my 5/25 - 5/31 list. (Keep in mind I am in a film history class right now and these aren't movies that one would generally find on my moving watching list. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy them, It's just that many of these were chosen by my instructor.)

Driving Miss Daisy
The Big Chill
The French Connection
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Rope
The Player
Unforgiven (Ah yes, the genre section)
The Holiday
Evan Almighty
Music and Lyrics
Posted by SX0T at 8:58 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 
>